85 Day Page 1 Guarantee
AS SEEN ON
Our Battery Expert client is a professional car battery replacement and mobile mechanic service provider based in Adelaide, Australia. They offer a range of services, including battery testing, replacement, and installation, as well as mechanical repairs and maintenance for all types of vehicles.
Problems they were facing:
- Not getting enough leads from Google ads
- Not getting enough leads from their website and SEO
- Spending too much on clicks (Google Ads) with very little conversion
- Did not have transparency on their Google Campaigns
- Had little understanding about how it works and how to make it work
- No Exposure to Search Engines (Poor SEO)
- Website with a poor call to action
- No predictable way of getting consistent new leads daily
Our marketing goal was to generate more high-quality leads through Google Ads & SEO, resulting in paying customers, thereby increasing our client’s revenue and profitability. This marketing campaign has resulted in a more than 100% increase in traffic over a 12-month period. Our client also saw significant improvements in their search engine rankings, with several important keywords ranking on the first page of Google.
- We scaled their Google Ads campaign with a 10x ROI.
- In in last 1 year we have generated 6500 leads for them (appx 36 leads daily).
- Increase in the traffic to 30-40% over a 6-month period.
- Decrease the CPL to $25-$28 from $35.
Google Ads Strategy
- Targeted Top-performing Keywords
- Optimized bidding strategy to generate more leads
- Targeted ads in the right way for locations, demographics, and interests based on the client’s business needs.
- Created and optimized landing page for higher conversion rate and reduced bounce rate.
- Introduced ad groups by splitting keywords and created custom ads to target different user interests.
- Set up PC bids according to Profitability for better conversion rates.
- Planned to run the ads on specific times and days of the week when their ads will be displaved to potential customers.
- Created direct response ad headlines for better CTR.
- Used broader targeting for keywords.
- Timely added negative keywords
- Created a brand new website (mobile optimised) that was targeted to get more conversions.
- Conducted keyword research to identify relevant keywords for their business
- Rewrote and optimised their on-page content accordingly
- Improved their website’s technical SEO
- Implemented advanced on-page SEO
- Implemented a high-quality link-building strategy to increase their website’s authority and improve their search engine rankings.
If you need a strategy for your business, then feel free to reach out to us at 1800 SEARCH.